2010年9月20日 星期一

the school have been for one week at 09/20/2010

If you are in the library,you need to put your bag in the shelf. 
the lunch that I ate
my computer was cleaning the virus because its virus caused by MSN 
the lunch I ate
the lunch I ate
the school outside
part 2
part 3
typhoon was coming and it made total terrible

part 2
part 2
the water flooded
the water flooded in the floor
the fruit given by aunt that I survived in the typhoon day
the cake I ate
the picture I took at balcony
The school past quicly but I didnot have much time to type everything in my blog and I think maybe I could take pictures everywhere and post them to introduce what happen it was.Today is off because the stong typhoon stikes there and I couldnot believe it was so terrible and I was stupid to go out to buy lunch with friends and we were socked.There are my pictures below and I hope I could update my blog every weekend.

沒有留言:

張貼留言