2010年9月7日 星期二

the busy day at afternoon 09/07/2010

today is the Chinese day for closing the door of ghost so this day we need to worship the ghost for saving our lives and hope the next year will be the same.My parents bought some dishes and cookies.Its traditional ritue here is difficult and complicated so I donot know very well but I know some of them.
The special incense burnercan trasfer the money to the ghost but I am afraid of burning the money because the strong fire. 
incense sticker and the money
the same picture
the dish we prepare including the fish,the fired chicken.the pork,vegetable,fruit ,cookies and drink.   
the beautiful lawn when I walk home. 
I visit teacher and I am lucky to see teacher's family when I take a part-time job.
the picture took from the back.
the same
the busy time si I took the picture for rewarding
my front hair need some cut

沒有留言:

張貼留言