2010年9月10日 星期五

the last day I stay at my hometown at 09/10/2010

I will go out to study in the university and I am so lucky that my senior in the same school taught me a lot of things and gave me her notes when she took classes.I was so nervous at the begining but now I can rely on her.I treat my family to have a big meal becuse I will leave the home tomorrow and I donot know why I donot feel any sad mood or be reluctant to part until I am in the drom or  say goodbye to my parents.We celebrate this day and bought the TV in 3C store so I think today cost too much money.Maybe I can take a picture for it to see the first time and also the last time.I still prepare my luggage now and I hope I could encounter the good roommates and make good friends in this university and study hard as soon as possible.I donot know the future I will be but I need ti prepare well for it.Take the last picture on my little islands hometown and then I will be like a mature bird to fly another place.
I prepare my luggage and I hope I could be happy in every moment.
my total luggage
our new TV
my big face
the opening luggage

沒有留言:

張貼留言