Today is a special day in Chinese meaning because the number 9 in Chinese sounds like ''long forever'' in Chinese so this date a lot of couples marry this date and it represents couple marry forever.The more special is 99 year in Chinese so it is the longest date.It is also the last time taking a part-time job because I will go Taiwan mainland to study not in the remote little islands.I will take airplane at 09/11 when I will stay in drom at school and it is totally the different lifr style and I hope everything will be fine.I still prepare my luggage because I seem to bring a lot of things and my luggage cannot take all of my things anymore and I need to figure out some solutions to conquer it.My last part-time job isnot today because of typhoon coming so take one day off.I prepared the thank-you card and gift to teacher but I couldnot give them to my teacher.Oh,what a pity and sad thing.I am sad right now because I feel my mother doesnot understand me anymore,for example,when I told her something or important things in my decision,she doesnot want to listen to me and caused I didnot tell her anything in my life.I knew the situation might worse so I tried to talk to her but in vain.Moreover,I cannot stand her critic and blaming for me anymore.I didnot want to hear her and just direct her instruction for doing chore and study and the rest of things are totally losing.I donot know what the root of bad relationship may cause but I donot want to be hurt so I ignore my mother.I know it is really bad idea but if I didnot do that,I must have cried for a long time becuase of her terrible scolding.I need to declare something that I didnot do badly but in her eyes,I must be a bad person in the world.If I do thing well,she never compliment me because she thinks doing well is a unalterable principle.No wonder that I am less confident person and I lose my happy mind for a while.I donot know how to deal with this problem but I believe the complict will end.
沒有留言:
張貼留言