I am glad to see the teachers with big smile and kind conversation.It is why I am really appreciated what our teachers give us and hope that we can achieve our own expectation.I am happy to see our classmates to visit the teachers and talk to each other sharing with our own news and information.What a great thing to see each other the last moment in summer vacation at 18 years old.I guess we will become more mature and indenpenent and I know it is the process that we need to go through.I have heard from 306 classmates who went to Taiwan ggradually and I hope we can adapt the new environment and stay there happily.I must do as well as I could and be a good and nice student forever.
 |
| my homeroom teacher at senior high school |
 |
| my best friend-Mandy will go to Taipei and it is the last picture at 09/03/2010 |
沒有留言:
張貼留言