2010年10月9日 星期六

the happy day for my father coming to see me at 10/04-10/10 2010

untidy table and I have a great day


took pictures

going out to see my father who took plane and came to see me with his friend and I hope he could come here as soon as possible. 

my friend accompany with me to wait for my father came

we drive to super market to buy items and I really like to eat bread for my breakfast and I bought three and I thought it was okay because I prefer to eat grain bread not adding any flavor.

my father was waiting and I took him picture secretly.

my father was passing the sea food

he help me to choose the cereal which comes in a great different kinds of flavor and I didnot know what should I bought because all of them seemed good to take a try.

all of the harvest thing we bought

my father friend was kind and help us a lot we spent almost 800 dollar

we ate out and I ordered the chicken steak

my father was thinking something

my meal

my father said that I become thin and told me not to lose weight

part 2


the cook was preparing

my meal


all of this item and cost 160



all of the item


coming back but I didnot want my father go


I like to eat this thing and I make a deal with my father to buy the same dessert next time he visit me.


my new shoes that my father bought for me


delicious



messy table


my father gave me a heavy biology book to hope me study hard


I promise that I will study as hard as I could





my first time to pay the test fee at 7-11


we went out to copy the paper and it was also my first time to leave my school with friend


raining day I donot like


my friend and I




it was my first time to eat in the school outside not my drom


we bought 7-11 food and had a pleasure moment chatting with each other

沒有留言:

張貼留言