2012年6月25日 星期一

summer day for recently

It is the third day of my vacation and I did a lot for this break.I ate a lot of fresh fish at my hometown because I had long time not to eat fish.Thank you for my mom and dad for cooking so juicy fish. I couldnot stop eating and eating.I practiced cooking with my mom and dad so I could know how to cook at every detail and I felt so achieved when I could cook for my family so I need to learn and practice.I learnd how to cook fish(it might difficult because of different type of fish coming in different type of cooking),pumpkie,noodles and miso soup.My best favorite part is learning how to swim,my father taught for 2 hours and I can breathing for a while,but it might fail when I felt that I would fall in the water.I am so lucky that I didnot ate water and safely went back home.I will prepare for participate summer camp at 07/02 and take a test for English.Hope that I will be happy and safe for this vacation day.Hope that I can be enriched the last summer day.   

沒有留言:

張貼留言